We’re in this together.
Ashley-Nicole is dedicated to understanding her client’s needs and protecting their interests. As a child of divorce, she knows first hand the hardship and long-term effects of the traditional litigation model. She is committed to the Collaborative Divorce process outlined in the North Carolina General Statutes as a healthier alternative to litigation. Ashley-Nicole used the Collaborative Process in her own divorce, and she knows the success of the process first hand to preserve relationships and set the tone for a life of peace after divorce. She opened The Law Offices of Ashley-Nicole Russell, P.A. to help families navigate the emotional and legal aspects of separation and divorce in the Triangle and Eastern North Carolina.
Ashley-Nicole Russell is the first practicing Collaborative Attorney in Greenville, NC. She graduated from Appalachian State University, Magna Cum Laude, with a BS in Political Science and a BSCJ in Criminal Justice. She went on to graduate Magna Cum Laude from North Carolina Central University School of Law. There she obtained her Juris Doctor and a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Dispute Resolution Institute. Ashley-Nicole received training in Wilmington, NC with the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and is now a member of IACP.
Boards and Charity Work Important to Ashley-Nicole
- Named One of the 10 Best Female Attorneys in Client Satisfaction by The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016.
- Mediation Center of Eastern Carolina Board of Directors Member.
- Previous Pitt County Animal Control Advisory Board Member.
- Greenville Museum of Art Board of Trustees Member and Executive Board Member.
- Chair of various charity campaigns including Boys and Girls Club, American Heart Association, A Time for Science, Fine Arts Ball, and The March of Dimes Chefs Auction.
- Previous Attorney Advisor for the South Central Mock Trial Team.