Ashley-Nicole is dedicated to understanding her client’s needs and protecting their interests. As a child of divorce, she knows first hand the hardship and long term effects of the traditional litigation model. She is committed to the Collaborative Divorce process outlined in the North Carolina General Statutes as a healthier alternative to litigation. Ashley-Nicole used the Collaborative Process in her own divorce, and she knows the success of the process first hand to preserve relationships and set the tone for a life of peace after divorce. She opened The Law Offices of Ashley-Nicole Russell, P.A. to help families navigate the emotional and legal aspects of separation and divorce in the Triangle and Eastern North Carolina.
Ashley-Nicole Russell is the first practicing Collaborative Attorney in Greenville, NC. She graduated from Appalachian State University, Magna Cum Laude, with a BS in Political Science and a BSCJ in Criminal Justice. She went on to graduate Magna Cum Laude from North Carolina Central University School of Law. There she obtained her Juris Doctor and a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Dispute Resolution Institute. Ashley-Nicole received training in Wilmington, NC with the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and is now a member of IACP.
Boards and Charity Work Important to Ashley-Nicole
- Named One of the 10 Best Female Attorneys in Client Satisfaction by The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2016.
- Mediation Center of Eastern Carolina Board of Directors Member.
- Previous Pitt County Animal Control Advisory Board Member.
- Greenville Museum of Art Board of Trustees Member and Executive Board Member.
- Chair of various charity campaigns including Boys and Girls Club, American Heart Association, A Time for Science, Fine Arts Ball, and The March of Dimes Chefs Auction.
- Previous Attorney Advisor for the South Central Mock Trial Team.